Our membership is made up of leaders from the business, government and nonprofit communities, providing a wide range of expertise in solving issues relative to the economic and social health of San Joaquin County.
- Involvement in the formation and implementation of programs, policies, and projects of the Business Council through committee participation
- Opportunity to network and strategically interact with members of the business community, public agencies and government officials
- Provide support for efforts to enhance the quality of life and economic vitality of San Joaquin County
- Receive updates and insight on current events impacting San Joaquin County
- Receive guidance/direction on issues specific to individual members
For membership opportunities please contact Betty Wilson at 209.487.3700.